Meetings are open to the appointed members and the agendas, presentations, and minutes are available to inform the general public. Space limitations may make it difficult to open meetings beyond the membership. Most meetings are held at the Kelly Leadership Center (KLC), located at 14715 Bristow Road in Manassas.
• CTE (Career and Technical Education) Advisory Council, will be held on February 8, 4:30–7 p.m., (Osbourn Park High School). View the CTE Advisory Council web page. Contact the CTE program at 703.791.7297 for assistance.
• Gifted Education Advisory Council, on February 21, 7 p.m., (KLC, Rm 2011). View the Gifted Education Advisory Council web page. Contact the Gifted program at 703.791.7400 for assistance.
• Safe Schools Advisory Council, on February 7, 6:30 p.m., (KLC, Rm 3011). View the Safe Schools Advisory Council web page (choose “Meetings”). Contact Risk Management and Security Services at 703.791.7206 for assistance.
• Special Education Advisory Committee, on February 21, 7–9 p.m., (KLC, Rm 2002-04). Citizens interested in attending a meeting or viewing the meeting schedule are asked to visit the Special Education Advisory Committee web page or call 703.791.7287 for additional information.
• Superintendent’s Advisory Council on Instruction, on February 9, 7–9 p.m., (KLC, Rm 1011). View the Superintendent’s Advisory Council on Instruction web page.
Meeting dates and locations are subject to change. Check the specific web pages to confirm details. If you have questions, please contact the appropriate office. Check with building staff on site for questions about meeting room location.