All requests for graduate and withdrawal student records/information may be submitted and paid for online using your credit or debit card. There will be an Amazon $3.00 service fee for these transactions. Request for International Mailing will be an additional $2.00 fee.
**NOTE** Documents for identification purpose may only be received through walk in service.Example:DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle), Birth Certificate, Social Security, Passport, Immigration.
The following information may be requested online:
- High School Transcript—$5 per copy per address
- Middle School Transcript—$5 per copy per address
- Elementary School Transcript—$5 per copy per address
- Replacement Diploma—$10 per Diploma
- National External Diploma Transcript—$5 per copy per address
- GED Certificate 2001 and previous—$5 per copy per address
- LPN Transcript—$5 per copy per address
- SAT/ACT Test Scores—$5 per copy per address
- Immunization/Health Record—$5 per copy per address
**NOTE**Third Party requestor for verification of graduation shall request "Online" only, with a $25.00 fee. Mailed request will be returned to the requestor.
To submit a records request online go to Online Records Request
If you are designating another person to pick-up your student records, please note their name and state issued ID number in the comments section of the form.They will need to present their matching ID in order to pick up your information.
Upon completing the online request form, you will receive a confirmation email that your request has been received. Once your order has been processed by the Records Center Department and mailed, within 24 hours, your payment will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation and receipt.
Please call 703.791.7395 if you have further questions.