November 22 Community Meeting on School Boundary Proposals, School Additions, and More
The Office of Facilities Services seeks feedback from community members and/or parents or legal guardians of students who attend Bel Air, Belmont, Dumfries, Featherstone, Fitzgerald, Henderson, Kilby, Marumsco Hills, Neabsco, Occoquan, Pattie, Potomac View, River Oaks, Swans Creek, Vaughan, Williams, or Wilson Elementary Schools.
You are encouraged to participate in the boundary planning process for capital improvements planned along the Route 1 corridor for eastern elementary schools including:
- The “Potomac Shores” Elementary School,
- The Kilby Elementary School replacement, and
- Additions to Belmont, Henderson, and Neabsco Elementary Schools
by attending the following Community Meetings:
- November 22 (Potomac High School auditorium), 7 p.m.
- December 6 (Freedom High School auditorium), 7 p.m.
Visit the Eastern Elementary School Boundary Planning Portal for additional information.
(Cover picture: “Potomac Shores” ES under construction)