Workers' Compensation

The Prince William County School Division provides workers' compensation coverage to all employees (full-time, part-time, temporary, and substitutes) through a program administered by PMA Companies.

PMA Companies will handle all new and open workers’ compensation claims.

Please contact PMA Customer Service Center at 1-888-476-2669 for questions regarding any open or new claim.

Need help with your workers' comp questions? View Regulation 532-1, "Workers' Compensation & Injury Leave Benefits" or contact us.

Updated: January 11, 2022